Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Cannot adjust putter power scale

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 3 2010 7:58 AM (5 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 9:35 AM

This occurred after I drew back the putter, then noticed I had the wrong scale [happens a lot to me ;~) ]  so I let the putter go w/o clicking for the hit.  Went to change the scale and it wouldn't change again until I hit the putt.  Then after I had missed it would change scales again.  I was able to change scales at anytime before the latest update.  I think.  I'm old but not THAT old.....

Yes I cleared my caches after the update.  And I reported a bug

Must be a new feature and not a bug

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 3:37 PM

Hi, Andyson.  Thanks for the report.  We're working to fix this, but for now you can simply change to a different club and then back to the putter to make the distance selector reappear.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 4:20 PM

Will do that when it happens again.  Thanks

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 4:58 PM

I have not tried putting yet but here is what at least 2 other members are saying about putting after the update yesterday:

The putter (left / right) indicator seem to be freezing with this new update. It's only when I actually release my putter that I can see the width band has changed.

• WGTCinder
    7 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 5:16 PM

Thanks for the report.  I played several games last night and didn't notice this.  We will look into why this occurs.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2010 7:58 AM

Tried to duplicate my earlier problem and I can't.  Looks like last night's update fixed it.  Thanks WGT!

RSS