Forums

Help › Forums

Sky Caddie camera on the green

Wed, Jan 27 2010 9:24 AM (3 replies)
    1,644 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 8:18 AM

Just a word of warning, I've already submitted a bug report for this, but I thought I'd put this out to the community as well...

On #9 Kiawah, I was on the green 8 feet past the pin, fairly easy birdie putt (for that hole) when I noticed in the reverse putting view (the view I ALWAYS use to line up my putts) there was a Sky Caddie camera near the green overview.... cool, let's see what it does... UGH! It changed my camera angle to somewhere 30 feet in the air way off the back of the green... and I couldn't find a way back, toggled to forward and then to reverse again... nothing.  There were no other cameras to click on either.  So basically I had to line it up from the front, which was no good and I missed the putt. 

Moral of the story, when on the green using reverse view... do not click on a Sky Caddie cam!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 9:22 AM

I went looking for the cam Lee and didn't find it.  Even putted to 8 ft past the pin tried reverse veiw, back to the fringe, back to the fwy, then pitched out to 30 yds from the green and finally got the hole overview and it showed a cam behind the green.  That cam worked OK.

1,644 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 9:23 AM

I only saw it once, and I probably couldn't replicate it if I tried.... but if it does happen to show up again... don't try it.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 9:24 AM

WGT's been looking all over for that camera............:-D

RSS