Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The replay reel

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 27 2010 4:57 AM (3 replies)
  • djnels32
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2010 9:05 PM

So when i was watching the replay reels i noticed that these guys are sinking incredible shots. In other words one guy is putting his second shot on a par 5 hole. And another guy is sinking his second shot in from 75 yrds, which means he made some 350 yard drive or something like that.(uphill mind you) I am pretty sure i have one of the best drivers in the game(G10 8.0) and i cant drive 350 yards uphill. I want to know if that is just a glitch in the replay's( the shot totals) and if not i want some of what these WGT superstars are taking.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2010 9:21 PM

The 75 yard hole out is probably the guy's 3rd shot on Bethpage Black #15.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2010 9:41 PM

The shot counter in the replay has always been incorrect.  I believe it shows "2nd Shot" for every replay because the replay doesn't know about what happened before and after that shot.  As far as the replay is concerned that's where the tee ball landed, so it comes up as the 2nd shot.  I have a replay on my profile of a 356y drive and despite the fact that I'm teeing off, it still says 2nd shot.

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 4:57 AM

Hehe.  I wondered about this too.  Would have to be one hell of a wind gust..... like a tornado

RSS