Forums

Help › Forums

Re: sorting by tier in matchplay challenge

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 28 2010 10:23 AM (8 replies)
  • ncviz
    527 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2010 1:54 PM

I'm trying to sort by tier, Master in this case. However Pros still come up. Is this by design or a bug? By default it searches for highest tier then goes downward right, but if you sort it, only the tier and upward should come up, or am I wrong with that??

• Rhett78
    65 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2010 11:54 PM

ncviz:

I'm trying to sort by tier, Master in this case. However Pros still come up. Is this by design or a bug? By default it searches for highest tier then goes downward right, but if you sort it, only the tier and upward should come up, or am I wrong with that??

I have had this problem. I am master tier, so I always set it on pro+ when starting a match play game. It always works, except for one thing. When I set it, go in and invite a friend, and they reply already in a game, of coarse I have to remove them. When I do this and then click on anyone, a hack or anyone jumps in. What I have to do is go back to the main menu screen and reset the game. This doesn't make any sense, but if you invite someone who can't play at the moment, reset the game and go back in. Hope this could help. By the way, as long as I'm not in tournament mode, all I play is match play, look me up.

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2010 6:06 AM

Tier specific searches are broken, apparently across the board (including stroke play MP random games).

I've already posted in multiple threads (and created my own) in regards to this issue.

WGTAlex acknowledged the issue with the usual "we're looking into it".

This is indeed a bug as the search does work once in awhile, and will return no hits (say for Master, but if you switch it down to Pro+, you'll get a hit with a Pro+ host).

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2010 8:29 AM
    k... thanks guys, sorry about bringing it up again, and thanks for the replies. I did look for any questions concerning it, but found none. Guess it got buried down there somewhere.
  • marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2010 8:38 AM

This broken feature has been aggravating me since it got broke, so no need to apologize.

The more threads about it, hopefully the quicker WGT gets around to fixing it (ideally in the next release!).

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 5:03 AM

Test to see if the "email bug" is fixed... But do tell me if anyone sees the MP fixed too ;)

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 11:33 AM

Still Broken.  :(

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2010 12:15 AM

When I saw this in the update list, I hoped this was fixed

"Corrected an issue that prevented proper multi-player matchmaking"

This is not true, or at least this was not the "issue" they tried to address. Is the fact that "reputation" is still a filter option, but no one has a "rep" somehow break all the options. (stab at the dark, and sorry for the lousy  sentence structure.. it's late.. ha ha)

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2010 10:23 AM

We are trying to pinpoint the problem. Thanks for your patience.

RSS