Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Staying connected

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 28 2010 3:01 AM (4 replies)
  • hatch62
    57 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 9:52 AM
    Im having trouble staying connected during a game. Im sure its something with my computer. But has anyone have a problem. Im getting a message about DATE EXECUTION PREVENTION. I haven't added any new programs. Can anyone assist me with this. It only happens when i'm in a game so far.
  • Rhett78
    65 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 2:29 PM

hatch62:
    Im having trouble staying connected during a game. Im sure its something with my computer. But has anyone have a problem. Im getting a message about DATE EXECUTION PREVENTION. I haven't added any new programs. Can anyone assist me with this. It only happens when i'm in a game so far.

This could be a number of issues. I have had similar problems in the past. First of all, as my web browser, I was using internet explorer. I got disconnected all the time. I downloaded Google Chrome, it is a free download, and use it as my web browser now. This is working superb. Second, make sure you are using the right flash player, there are many different versions. Look in the forum, bug log, we have went further into detail about these situations. Hope I could be of some help.    Rhett78

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 2:48 PM

Rhett78:
    Hope I could be of some help.    Rhett78

LOL-You da man rhett. Monday you couldn't stay connected and Wednesday you're helping fix stuff. Sounds like Chrome is working out for you. Nice job.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2010 11:09 AM

Hi hatch, this typically happens in IE when you're using an addon like Flash. Please try uninstalling and re-installing Flash to see if it helps.

Or, use a different browser.

• Rhett78
    65 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2010 3:01 AM

YankeeJim:

Rhett78:
    Hope I could be of some help.    Rhett78

LOL-You da man rhett. Monday you couldn't stay connected and Wednesday you're helping fix stuff. Sounds like Chrome is working out for you. Nice job.

Funny what a few days can do. Dumb one day, Einstien the next, lol. Everything is running and working great, thanks to all you guys good advice.

RSS