Help › Forums

Re: Whats the point buying stuff if speed is random

Sat, Jan 23 2010 11:53 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Rhett78
    65 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2010 10:08 PM

1good1:
    People I understand the point of practising when you get new equioment. That is not my point. I played very good rounds with my new equipment and I enjoyed it a lot even if I make bad shots (by bad clicking or bad club / speed choices). My example was that I hit an excellent put (perfect put) with a 15 feet putter at less than half speed. So the result should like a 7 feet put. Nevertheless the ball goes for 23 feet....as if I was playing with a 45 feet putter. That is not practising that is a game bug. My problem is that I encouter these game bugs more and more especcially when the traffic is busy.

I just upgraded clubs and my average has dropped from 65.21 to 61.67. This is luck, NO, it is playing good and in your case understanding the greens. I have not looked at your tier, so I do not know what speed of greens you are playing on. Regardless of the green speed, the example you have gave could be easily explained in my opinion. Was it a extremely down hill putt, where the putting grid would have been the color red? I play on very fast greens as a master. There are times where I have to hit, for example, a 23ft putt with 9 to 10 feet of speed. This would be where the grid is very red, meaning extremely down hill. Same for uphill, when the grid is blue, I have had to hit, for example, a 23ft putt with 30 to 32 feet of power to get it there, sometimes even more. The red and blue colors also change in the shade of their color, meaning more downhill or uphill. Hope this can help.                                   Rhett78

• Rhett78
    65 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2010 11:53 PM

One thing I forgot to mention is, if you are playing with a mouse that has a wheel between the two buttons as mine does, be careful. You may not realize it, but if you move the wheel it will change your club/putter. You may be doing this and not know it.

• PAGES
RSS