Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Results Variations

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 17 2010 5:38 AM (1 replies)
  • stingray6724
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2010 5:19 AM
    I seem to have a lot of trouble with flight direction results. At times I can aim one direction with the wind blowing from the opposite direction, miss the sweet-spot on the meter by 1/16" and end up having the ball go the opposite direction as in a left wind, adjust to the left to compensate, miss the sweet-spot early by 1/16" or less right, sometimes even hitting the sweet-spot, and the ball can miss the green by yards to the left. I have even hit the sweet-spot a few times on Edgewood Tahoe #5 with no wind and end up O.B. left. Also same issue on hole # 4. Also so not understand the reasoning of a club being listed at XXX yards and does not even come close to that distance.
  • cobra4
    359 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2010 5:38 AM

I can understand your frustrations my friend, a lot off people have complained recently about the same issues, all you will get from WGT is "right click your mouse and submit a bug report", this statement by them has been going on for months now but nothing gets done about it, so i wouldn't invest any money just yet on clubs if i was you, other wise you will be more annoyed with WGT.

RSS