Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Credits vs Earnings

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 25 2010 4:32 PM (5 replies)
  • whitten1823
    84 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2010 1:25 PM

Are your earnings from tourneys added to your credits?? If not, are we able to get our earnings deposited back to our credit cards?? If not, what's the point of having earnings and keeping stats of them?? Also, is there somewhere to see how much you earn on each tourney??   Thank you!!!

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2010 1:57 PM

Tournament Earnings ARE added to your "Earnings".  Earnings represents credit prizes AND other prizes (Gift certificates, trips, Skycaddies etc).  SOme are tangible cash value prizes others are WGT Credits only good on this site.

There is no such thing as "redepositing WGT Credits back to your credit card."  (i.e. Cashout).

The point of the Earnings Stats = A way to show the successes of the players on the site.  It's for fun.

To see what you earn on each Tourney - Go to "My Account" (near the PLAY NOW button) and go look at "Transaction History."

I think that answers all of it.  Regards, AtlantaCoaster

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2010 3:06 PM

What he said -----^

The only thing that isn't added to your earnings is Match Play Challenge winnings which I don't really understand.

• piekosp
    8 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2010 12:26 PM
    How long does it take to get credits earned? I finished 34 in Hack CTTH & 52 in PRO CTTH and have yet to receive my credits. It works out to 4 credits not much but every bit helps.
  • Dee20
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2010 2:46 PM

I totally agree, i have been playing this a pretty long time and still only have 0.50 credits. Sure i suck but, you would think they would try and help a kid out.

• whitten1823
    84 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2010 4:32 PM

If you guys are looking to make money/credits fast play in the Ready Go tourneys. You gotta pay a 100 credit fee to play, but if you're good enough you can win your fees back plus more. If you haven't deposited any money, take a look at the score on the Ready Go tourneys and see if you'd have a chance. If so deposit 5.00 that gets you 5 tourney fees. Or maybe just a 1.00 to try one tourney out. Good luck with it!!

RSS