Thu, Jan 21 2010 12:57 PM (27 replies)
  • Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2010 4:20 PM

Try this link for version 1.

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2010 6:23 AM

infinito;  I know next to nothing about computers so i'm not EVEN trying to pretend i know what I'm talking about.  I just read your forum.  Maybe its nothing but I have that yellow triangle at the very top of my screen beside battery life, volumn, date,  etc.  Clicking It allows me to turn on "little snitch" network filter.  Helpful? probably not. Hope so, though! 

Keep your head down! dchallenger.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2010 7:16 AM

dchallenger:
    I have that yellow triangle at the very top of my screen beside battery life, volumn, date,  etc

That's different, dc. The one discussed here is huge and is the only thing you see on a white background. It happens when Flash causes a crash. You're ok with whatever you have because it's not the same thing.

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2010 12:27 PM
    Question about flash. After it is installed where in the heck does the file go. Everytime I want to clear the cache I have to search the forums to find it. Ihave yet to see the file on my computer.
  • Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2010 12:53 PM

Nvidia released new Display drivers dated, Jan 18, 2010.  Haven't tested it with Adobe flash beta version 2 yet.  I will report back later this week.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2010 2:41 PM

Check your wall duff. You can move it to your blog or just leave it there........I was tempted to put the link in something obscene but I refrained....lol

Happy hitting and flash clearing.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 12:43 AM

duffer66:
    Question about flash. After it is installed where in the heck does the file go. Everytime I want to clear the cache I have to search the forums to find it. Ihave yet to see the file on my computer.

Flash gets installed into this folder:

c:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\

However, you can forget about that, and simply observe the following:

• If you want to (re)install Flash, just go to the Adobe Flash website and install it from there. (Note that there are 2 Flash versions: one for Internet Explorer, and one for all the other browsers, so you may have to install Flash 2 times on your computer.)
    • If you want to uninstall Flash, just use the standard Remove Programs feature in the Windows Control Panel. 
    • If you want to clear your Flash cache (should not be done often, but definitely after every WGT product update), just bookmark this webpage and, then simply visit that webpage and click the Delete All Sites button there.
  • Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2010 12:57 PM

WGT recommends using flash version 10 only.

I did perform the version 2 beta test with the new updated drivers and the issue is still prevalent.  So, back to version 1 beta, with no problems.

RSS