Re: New course - Royal Lytham & St Annes

Fri, Jan 8 2010 7:09 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2010 5:21 PM

WojciechMigda:

tcmae:

How did you get this, and how did you know? Are you sure this is true?

C'mon, this is a picture made by me. I took a photo I made in 2009 in St Annes, took another snaphot from the game and merged together to yield this. Don't tell me you took it seriously ? I never said it's an official WGT announcement.

But still, I wish Lytham St Annes is somewhere on their list of courses to add here.

Woj,

It was where you posted this rather amusing entry, that may have caused other members to think it was "Official". You never said it wasn't an official WGT announcement, either.

I see now, that the thread has been moved to a more appropriate section for it. I'm one who believes that Satire and Humor are good to have here in the forums... makes for interesting reading, a chuckle or two, and provides a break from all the "fix the swing meter" redundancies that we come across... but... others sadly don't.

Be careful with your attempts at humor, or making light of situations... sometimes people who don't take the time to "see the whole picture", purposely act like they don't, or just don't have a clue...  get "confused".

Earlier today, I saw a rather amusing one about "NEW CLUB CHOICES"... it plainly stated in the title, " (JOKE)". Funny! Check it out.

:^)

• WojciechMigda
    158 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2010 12:37 AM

PugsAce:
    Earlier today, I saw a rather amusing one about "NEW CLUB CHOICES"... it plainly stated in the title, " (JOKE)". Funny! Check it out.

Yeah, I saw it earlier yesterday :) Nonetheless, as for my original posting at one point I got an impression that some just were looking at the picture and skipped the written part, lol I'll be more careful with jokes with my next attempts ;)

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2010 4:19 AM

WojciechMigda:

Nonetheless, as for my original posting at one point I got an impression that some just were looking at the picture and skipped the written part

This is a common problem. There is also the problem of people coming in and responding to just the last post without reading the entire thread (lazy)and not getting the context, it does tend to make a mess of things.

Nice work on the pic by the way.

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2010 5:45 AM

To me just seems like some people have never heard of 'Photoshop'.

Good job, I wonder if WGT has a job open to you...

• WojciechMigda
    158 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2010 7:09 AM

Soulcatcher:
    Nice work on the pic by the way.

EllisSpice:
    Good job

Thank you !

EllisSpice:
    I wonder if WGT has a job open to you...

lol

ok, this one did work, but my graphical skills are, to say the least, questionable. However, if at one point I'll get bored with my current job (which btw I am quite happy with), learn programming flash games in the meantime, and they still have a position for a programmer, then who knows ?

• PAGES
RSS