Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Game almost unplayable at the moment

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 4 2010 9:08 PM (2 replies)
  • garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2010 8:01 PM

Just tried playing week 2 multi round.  Current time is 10:47 pm EST.  Started this game at 10 pm.  Saved just a few minutes ago.  So far I have played a total of 9 holes.  Between slow loads between screens, and about 70% of the shots just sitting there after the mouse click before the guy swings.  Lag time is in the neighborhood of 15 to 20 seconds.  Sent 1 bug report ingame and that took probably about 1 minute to send.  On the second shot that same hole I got a window that said my internet connection was bad when the swing was supposed to be happening, checked my modem, all lights normal, the window said retry yes/no, clicked yes, ball was hit right away.

From what I understand this situation of lag after mouse click is server.  These are some of many problems people have been trying, to no avail, to tell you about for the last couple of weeks.  That so far nothing is being done about. 

This is only part of the problems encountered during this round.  Tried every footage I have for my putter for this green speed and 2 of the same never worked.  It was a crap shoot as to where the ball was going to end up, either line or distance, even with a dinged meter.

Great game BTW, when it is working anywhere near normal.  BUT right now and for the past few weeks, normal is few and far between.

Gary

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2010 8:22 PM

You will be blue in the face before they fix it

• dyna72
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2010 9:08 PM

garyk49, i have to reply to your comment i been having problems for about 6 weeks now and i did every thing they told me to do as to clean my cache's and down load flash 10 even tried to down load firefox which is in my opinion crap and nothing happened at first then it ran great up until that point. i started getting the bug reports and time outs also load manager error's its not on my end its on there end i made numerous complaints to the point that they wont answer my e-mails now i can get in to the home page but to play it stops at 78% and window pops up saying load manager error, tried telling them this and they repeat them selves over and over so i under stand what your going through im ready to cancel my account and move to some thing else, i wish they would come to terms that the site is failing and no one wants to take blame for the problems instead its you and your problem.

i wish you the best trying to get some where and hopefuly they reconize the issues and solve them or they might as well just shut it down.

dyna72

RSS