Forums

Help › Forums

Re: courses

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 7 2010 4:09 PM (5 replies)
  • Duchaine
    15 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2010 12:48 AM

we wan a new course for play multiplayer soon possible????????????? im very boring now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks

• Tim30
    66 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2010 3:03 AM

Duchaine; WGT is working on the release of a new course, however I don't know the exact time frame of it nor does anyone else, I did hear it was going to be St. Andrews tho. Hope this helps m8 happy hitting :-)

• southcliffe
    8 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2010 1:05 PM
    what i dont understand is why they did so many as teasers but only 2 you could actually play. id rather have 3 full courses to play than the 7, 5 of which are solely the pointless closest to any particular hole gimmick which is boring. Full courses or even front or back 9s of the others would do!
  • nomoretrips
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2010 9:41 PM

agreed!!!!

• apottsie
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2010 3:41 PM

I certainly agree! closest to the hole grows stale very quick. Many keep investing money for new balls and clubs and all we have for stroke play are 2 courses.... ( and personally I don't see any beauty whatsoever in bethpage black!)... it's about time they put our money to use and open up a couple more courses (as somebody else pointed out.. at least 9 holes of some of the other courses). C'mon.. give the dogs some bones.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2010 4:09 PM

You might want to follow this LINK.

RSS