Forums

Help › Forums

Re: error is showing, wgt please respond!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 25 2009 11:08 AM (3 replies)
  • indiangolfer
    22 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2009 8:02 AM

when i open a new game, it loads upto a page where i can forfiet a match or resume the current game. After that forfeit or resume, the message I'm getting is: WE ARE SORRY, THERE HAS BEEN AN ERROR WITH THE GAME.PLEASE CLOSE THIS WINDOW AND TRY AGAIN LATER. THANKS WGT.

I tried after closing the whole game, still same message, whats wrong?

And just when I was putting better and getting the feel of it.

Please fix it.

Thanks...

• indiangolfer
    22 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2009 8:23 AM

thanks it  is fixed, small glitch i suppose!

is there a pause feature when your playing a single player game, if you need to go out pause the game and return and proceed?

great game , bravo for creating such a fantastic game, best golf game I've ever come across...

indiangolfer.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2009 9:01 AM

Depends on how long your're gone for.  In single player you can take all the time in the world.  It'll just sit there.  If you need to save it and come back a few hours later then click on MENU and choose the SAVE/QUIT option.

The next time you start playing you'll be prompted to either Resume or Forfeit your round.  Choose resume and continue on.

• Typhooncj
    9 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2009 11:08 AM

Hey Indian, a bounch of s about the same time had same problem...We think it was a glitch, but havent heard from WGT what the cause was...

I was in a game and had error message..when I tried to resume or forfiet, I was given same message..also the two other players had same thing..

i just came back 20 minutes later and all was well again...

RSS