Forums

Help › Forums

Re: not enough credits in tournaments

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 31 2009 7:53 AM (2 replies)
  • mrbit
    54 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2009 7:45 AM

hi guys before I go on can I say that WGT is so addictive its unreal. I play golf myself but during these winter months in the UK there is very little play. I have actually learnt a little playing wgt and have introduced 4 friedns who are addicted too..

my only gripe is this...

I spent hours on end playing a close-to-the-hole comp where I finally fisnihed 7th in Hack tier.. I only got 5 credits for it! All that effort for 5 credits. I know this game is a business but there are some people who play this for fun only. You must be mad paying to get imaginary clubs im sorry. get real clubs instead.

I dont want to stop playing this game as its amazing but pleae reward us better for competitions. I finished 7th and personally should at least get 30 or 40 points not 5

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2009 7:53 AM

Was the entry fee free?

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2009 7:53 AM

The tournament payouts are very small for hack tier players.

The payouts get slightly better as you progress up in tiers.   There are also stroke play tournaments and sweepstakes tournaments (where 1 winner is picked at random) where you can get credits.

That being said, the only way to really earn any type of substantial credits is in the ready go tournaments or match play challenge.    But you need to be fairly good at the game to be successful in either of those, and both will cost you at least 100cr to enter.

RSS