Forums

Help › Forums

Re: mulch

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 29 2009 9:23 AM (3 replies)
  • haji97071
    192 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2009 6:06 AM

playing ready go tourney on kiawah, seventh hole i got into the mulch just to the right of the green, 15-20% lie.   played a combo of several different shots, pitch, flop, chip, even tried punch.  hit seven different shots and the ball never moved, i was 3 under at the time and finally withdrew.  what in the hell is going on with mulch and how can you get out.  have played several months and never encountered a problem like this, any ideas would be appreciated.

thanks

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2009 6:29 AM

There is a fairly long thread on this very subject.  Click Here.

• molideha
    213 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2009 7:37 AM

confucius say : better to miss left and play from hard sand than miss right and not play at all.

just like in real golf, we have to know where NOT to miss...i almost never ding my 3wd 2nd on k7...the beast can shove you right unexpectedly on a ding...i NEVER miss click right on this shot...i intentionally click left a few pixels just to be sure...play it safe!

i apply this same principal to K17 and others.

gl

• WojciechMigda
    158 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2009 9:23 AM

well, apart from the obvious playability issue there is a visual bug in the game itself - it shows ball lying in the rough, whilst the indications show the mulch lie. Tries to send bug report on that, but it doesn't work :/

RSS