Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Gossip Fodder:Shakedown(up) at WGT?

Tue, Dec 29 2009 1:19 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MisterWGT
    122 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2009 11:16 AM

Mefitz... there are no shake-up or conspiracy theories.  WGT is simply growing/expanding as 2010 looks to be a VERY exciting year.

We are always looking for smart, creative & passionate individuals to help grow our team and build the finest online golf experience available!  Our philosophy... what better place to look than reaching out to our community of players! 

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2009 11:57 AM

Thanks MisterWGT for the reply and I appologize for my wry(tongue in cheek) post. The only Serious part was my curiosity(and hope) about the future for WGT.

I should know better than to stir up a hornets nest(conspiracy theories etal) and will try to refrain from that in the future. 

Imo WGT Is building the finest online golf experience and your philosophy is spot on. Please keep it up and if you want to pass on a little more info(read as A LOT more) it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2009 12:07 PM

salamii:

Oh well, Just read the requirements. The only part I have covered is the B.S. Degree.

It seems that many of the posters in here have advanced degrees in BS.   :)

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2009 12:46 PM

I think there trying to ramp this up. Groovy! Yikes I just said groovy!

Wish I had the qualifications for one of those jobs, especially the designer job. sigh!

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2009 1:19 PM

AlaCowboy:
    It seems that many of the posters in here have advanced degrees in BS

Hey Ala,

It looks like Samalii has a B.S. degree, not a BS degree. I'm currently working on my Bachelor of Arts degree at the University of Phoenix.

Earning a degree takes a lot of hard work and dedication.

I think we know who has the BS degree.  : )

• PAGES
RSS