Forums

Help › Forums

Re: What is up tonight????????????

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 26 2009 2:28 PM (9 replies)
  • kelrob
    92 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2009 7:36 PM

I'm playing in a ready-go on bp,,my r9 driver,,with a gi tour sd ball is only going 250 yards,,down wind??? and i just hit a drive on 7 and it carried,,carried mind you 320?? and my rapture irons are all short,,200 yrd,, 3 iron only going 160 down wind,,110 yrd pw only going 65,,everything all screwed up,,lol,,and i have cleared my cache and all,,played fine earlier today,,no problems

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2009 5:56 AM

Kelrob I believe it was Santa disrupting the airwaves with his 8 reindeer and overloaded sleigh. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year.  J

• kelrob
    92 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2009 8:30 AM

LOL,,very well could be,,but still doing it dismornin,,dont suppose santa missed a few houses and had to go back out do ya??

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2009 9:34 AM

Yeah, he doubled back to my house and dropped off a slight bug.Maybe hes heading back home now!

• Noodon
    56 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2009 4:05 PM

Something is wrong with the aim as well. A mis-hit is not starting at the aim point rather at the original aim point.

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2009 4:18 PM

These last couple of days, I've been getting load asset errors almost every game (and the game never loads).

I was able to finish around 25% of my games these past couple of days due to this issue.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2009 4:25 PM

HI marioh, can you provide more details--when was the last time you cleared your browser and flash cache, are you able to get back in and finish after experiencing the error, did you right-click and send a bug report to us? Does this happen in single player rounds?

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2009 5:01 PM

I cleared both flash and browser caches after the first time it happened (and rebooted).

I have submitted at least 4 separate ingame bug reports when it has happened.   This has happened in both single player and multi player modes, but seems to be worse in multi player.   

Usually, when I have seen load asset errors in the past, I just click on the button to "retry" and everything loads and the game goes on.   I have not seen the retry button work these past couple of days.  Yes, the game can be saved and continued, but that's pretty much a useless option in multi player.

From the times I have checked, this has happened while connected to the following servers:

65.17.255.8 (multiple times)

65.17.255.26 (once, my last attempted multi player game)

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2009 6:23 PM

I cleared my flash cache, again.

Was able to play 1 single player round ok.

Tried multi player, and again with the timeout errors.

Once again on the .26 server.   And once again, the game never reconnects and I continually get asset load errors.   I did not report this ingame since I didn't want to inconvenience the other players in the group.   Chat with the other players in the group works fine during this time.

Normally, my loading speed is great and is great until I get to that point.   My internet connection is fine as response times on other sites/servers is normal.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2009 2:28 PM

Hi marioh, we are looking into this.

RSS