Re: Respect amongst all players

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 8 2024 11:43 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,505 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2024 11:57 AM

Th0maz700:

I have played some guys who have made outrageous comments, but i have never bothered answering them. I guess they get frustrated with no answering. Pretty much all of them will run the clock down to 0, and some even hit back and forth, using as many shots as possible just to annoy me.

Oh, I can't even count how many times I've gone through this type of idiot you just described!

What frustrates me the most is even if you report them to CS, either nothing's done about it or they're right back a week later after having a soft, tender slap on their wrist! Now I don't waste my time writing to CS anymore.

All these abusers, cheaters, multis... WGT practically aid and abet IMO.

• BOZskills
    393 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2024 5:41 PM

Simon,as usual i'm with you mate. I also am one of those that has shut the chat off like 3 years ago and never looked back. To your point about multi acounters,it seems like everytime I play a coin room game,after game's over and go in to see their profile page. When i type in their name more times than not,there are 2 or 3 other names that are incredible similar,usually just different number configuration.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,505 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2024 8:29 PM

BOZskills:
    When i type in their name more times than not,there are 2 or 3 other names that are incredible similar,usually just different number configuration.

I know, Boz! They don't even try to hide it or make it less obvious, do they? LOL If I were WGT staff, I would've taken it as an insult but I guess they're okay with that. 🙄

• CaptRon48
    185 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2024 11:43 AM

In previous game I played the guild/clan leaders helped police bad actors. Scolding or removal from guild some even blackballed from other guilds. Obviously all bad actors not in guild but every little bit helps

• PAGES
RSS