Forums

Help › Forums

Re: First Full Game Results

Tue, Dec 22 2009 3:50 PM (1 replies)
  • 2Stupid2Live
    31 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2009 1:24 PM
    1. A 1 Wood/Driver that goes 220 yards? I could drive farther than that with my mouse.
    2. Both 6 and 8 irons severely slice if you just go past the line and neither hook properly.
    3. Very little spin on the ball. It just keeps rolling on complete backspin.
    4. No angled spin. If you want the game to be realistic, you have to have angled spin.
    5. Wind effect is obtusely wrong. A wind straight left at 8 mph at a 100 yards should go about 5 yards left of the pin not 2. An angled tailwind 8 mph at a 100 yards shouldn't go 10 yards left of the pin. That just doesn't make sense. Not only are the effects backwards, they're extreme.
    6. It is only first game and it was a tournament, but do all tournaments have hurricane winds?
    7. Putting grid needs to be more refined. The huge squares don't offer much precision. Maybe if you just removed the squares and multiplied the moving dots, it would show more of the terrain.
    8. The rough on the fairway has a lot more resistance than the rough around the green. They should have an equal resistance. I had to double club up to make it to the green from the fairway rough but a chip shot I had to put complete bottom draw and subtract yards. Something is wrong here.
    9. The ball rolls uphill? I understand it was a fast green but the ball was rolling as if it were flat.
    10. The ball rolls over the hole. I had 2 bogey shots that should have been par. It was a good hit, good distance, and the ball rolled completely over the hole and there was some sort of blinking around the hole.

That's it for now. I'm going to try a multiplayer and see if I can make it through a full game.

Thanks,

Chris

• 2Stupid2Live
    31 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2009 3:50 PM

No luck with multiplayer. Guess no one wants to play with a hack. I keep getting booted. lol

Chris

RSS