Forums

Help › Forums

Enjoy the Round

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 16 2023 6:55 PM (0 replies)
  • RoadRunner391
    21 Posts
    Sat, Dec 16 2023 6:55 PM

RoadRunner391 (Michael), I'm owner of Enjoy the Round and have been by myself for a couple of months managing a 27-1 TW record as of 12/15/23 with 2,391 trophies and placing as high as 83rd in Club Clash. If you just like to play TW & Clash when life allows time for it and are not in need of a great deal of socializing you might like to join me. I'd just like a few members who are high level and capable of playing in Bellagio coin room regularly and posting strong scores in Clash. I realize most are looking for more of a social environment and would encourage those to look for another club. I want players who are relaxed and content with just competing at a high level when they have time. I would cap membership numbers at about 10-12 or so because I don't want drama and don't want to have to do a lot of coordinating. I am on Discord as RoadRunner391. (Yes, it has a period at the end of username) I don't mind communicating on there with direct messaging but don't plan on creating a club server unless I get a director who has the time to run it. I would simply assign each member with SP usage a certain number they can use during the entire 48 hours of Club Clash so it would minimize the need for strategy during each match. If this sounds like a club you'd be interested in just message me on Discord or reply here and I'll consider it. Thank you and enjoy your next round!

RSS