Help › Forums

Re: Anyone Here?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 17 2023 9:53 AM (25 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,418 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2023 7:28 AM

garyk49:
    Some may not make comments, but that does not mean we to not look at.

I appreciate your reply. I was not serious about being upset or in thinking Hoperman goes unviewed. 

I can tell from the "view" count on Imgur as to how many have clicked on the pages of Hoperman, although that may include duplicate "hits", it only accounts for those who actually clicked on a page to see a larger image.

I have also had feedback from people on Discord and, occasionally, someone mentions Hoperman in the Discord channel.  I am fairly confident there are more people than I am aware of that read the issues.

Lack of responses in the thread does not discourage me.  Of course, it is nice to hear that people enjoy it and I am pleased you are one of them.

craigswan:
    If i read hoperman will you read last word

Nope :)

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2023 9:53 AM

• pmm711
    5,520 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2023 10:01 AM

The forum exists...not much fun anymore and mostly the same ole same ole in terms of questions being asked and needing answers. If the game had an FAQ or Help area these forums could just fade away.  There's still great info on game play in here, but, it's just like a set of these now...and people, well ids, who don't know how, or are too f-ing lazy, to use the search box.

• HamdenPro
    2,418 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2023 10:40 AM

pmm711:
    The forum exists...not much fun anymore and mostly the same ole same ole

• pmm711
    5,520 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2023 2:17 PM

^^^^  As a matter of fact, I am.  LMAO

• SamSpayed
    4,907 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2023 2:34 PM

pmm711:

If the game had an FAQ or Help area these forums could just fade away.

But without the Forums, there would be no Hoperman 🙁

craigswan:

If i read hoperman will you read last word .

Don't do it, Steff! 😲

RSS