Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Showdown glitch

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 24 2024 1:38 PM (5 replies)
  • Trkyhunter01
    5 Posts
    Sat, Aug 19 2023 10:47 AM

I was playing the current showdown and after 12 holes it said I played 15 holes and gave me 3 bogeys for those holes. Don’t know what happened but I think I’m gonna get WGTed on this. Just not right.

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2023 4:26 AM

If you'd taken a few seconds to search the forum you will have found litterally hundreds of threads about this.  It's been a bug ever since they brought out the new version of WGT after the demise of Flash... over 2 and a half years ago!  Actually, probably even longer as showdowns were being played back in 2019, so the bug will have existed back then too.

• shane8612
    38 Posts
    Sat, Sep 2 2023 8:41 AM

I was playing in the royal showdown elimination round and twice it froze and gave me 2 over par when I was 2 under par. Why should we play in showdowns if it keeps on freezing in the middle of a game. Wgt shouldn't have them if they can't fix it.

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Sat, Sep 2 2023 10:39 AM

PwS01jk

Been waiting 15 mins and nothing.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET PLAYERS WHO JOINED 3 WEEKS AGO PLAY AGAINST TOUR CHAMPS BECAUSE YOU_ WGT CANNOT ORGANISE ROOMS PROPERLEY!!!!!!!!!  

100% Clueless and a waste of time!!!

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Sep 4 2023 10:19 AM

PRIESTESS:

PwS01jk

Been waiting 15 mins and nothing.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET PLAYERS WHO JOINED 3 WEEKS AGO PLAY AGAINST TOUR CHAMPS BECAUSE YOU_ WGT CANNOT ORGANISE ROOMS PROPERLEY!!!!!!!!!  

100% Clueless and a waste of time!!!

Tess - I've joined the many who have stopped playing showdowns until they can sort the mess out... which is likely to be never!  The answer is so simple - single player games; it's been said a million times, but falls on deaf ears.

• SDGOLF05
    4 Posts
    Wed, Jan 24 2024 1:38 PM

Same here...Have been trying to play the latest showdown and game freezes on me, I get knocked off, I log back in and it says I completed holes and gives me bogeys. Not fun.

Update..WGT gave me my 10 coins back. Didnt care about the coins wanted to play showdown.

RSS