Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Looking for a new CC

Wed, Mar 27 2024 4:25 PM (6 replies)
  • WIZOFGOLF
    11 Posts
    Mon, Jul 24 2023 2:42 PM

Hi Guys,

I am looking to make a change and join a new CC. I started my own CC in 2009 when I joined WGT, but I  never had enough time to manage it, so it fizzled out. 

I play almost every day and mostly the head-to-head games. My Stats should give you a better undrestanding of my playing abilities.  Don't look at the average score. Since becoming a Legend I have to hit from the parking lot and frankly there are no drivers worth buying at my current level.  I am still using my driver from my Master days.

I have been told by some of the guys that I play against that if I join a good CC there are more opportunities to win more Credits/ and coins as well as updated equipment.

However, before accepting any new CC invites, I want to make sure that the new members do get the putter and swing Pal from the start.

I hate to close my CC, but it is hard to be the only one earning points. I look forward to hearing from club owners and directors that need a strong player on their team.

Rgds,

Wizofgolf

• BogeyOne
    1,966 Posts
    Mon, Jul 24 2023 3:53 PM

Hi Wizofgolf,

I believe that my very active level 19 club offers everything you may want and yes you do get the free Putter Pal and Shot Pal immediately. Be aware that club invites can't be sent to the owner of a club. Once you have taken care of that then club invites can be sent to you or you can apply directly from the country club's website that you want to join.

Take a look at the post for for my club here in Country Club Corner

Sincerely,

BogeyOne (Martin)

• WIZOFGOLF
    11 Posts
    Mon, Jul 24 2023 9:16 PM

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your reply.  I checked out your club.  It looks like you have a good group. :-)

It will be good to join a CC where someone can explain to me what turf wars are. I sent you a friend request.  I will be in touch.

Rgds,

Wizofgolf (Matt)

• BogeyOne
    1,966 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2023 2:27 AM

What are Turf Wars?

A Turf War is a club vs club event where two clubs match up and compete to earn the most coins in head-to-head games. A Turf War will run for 24 hours and the club that has earned the most coins at the finish will be declared the winner.

How do I start a Turf War?

To begin a Turf War, the club must use twice as many club passes as there are members. For example, if there are 50 members in a club, 100 passes must be used before the club can Activate a Turf War. This is called the Call-to-Arms phase.

Once the club has used the number of passes needed, it will be able to select ACTIVATE on the Turf War card on the main menu. If the Turf War card is not showing, it can also be activated in the Country Club Menu.

When a Turf War is available, it can be activated by any member of the club.

What are Trophies?

Trophies are a skill level used to best match your Country Club against another. When your club performs well in Turf Wars you may see an increase in trophies. If your team is performing poorly, your team may lose trophies.

How do I earn points in a Turf War?

When a Turf War is active, winning in any head-to-head coin room while using a club pass will add points for your club.

What can I win in a Turf War?

The winning club receives:

• One extra Superpass for the next Country Club event
    • 15% bonus Club XP
    • All participating members receive 2000 coins
    • 15% bonus to the coins earned individually during the event

The losing club receives:

• 5% bonus to Club XP
    • All participating members receive 200 coins
    • 5% bonus to the coins earned individually during the event

What happens if a Club Event starts before my Turf War ends?

If you have an active Turf War when a Clash event starts, your Turf War will continue regularly, but your club will not be able to activate a new Turf War until the Clash event is over.

Any passes used while a Clash event is active will not count toward the Call-to-Arms phase.

• MikeToby
    2,110 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2024 6:34 AM

When you have a turf war ready to be activated, but do not activate it, can it be activated by another team that activates their turf war?

• HALFBACKFLANK
    416 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2024 9:26 PM

Hi Wizofgolf,

Club 801 is a level 19 club with a friendly bunch of players who never hesitate helping out other players with advice on the game.

I've sent you an invite. Feel free to join our CC.

HBF

• phipster
    4,445 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2024 4:25 PM

When you have a turf war ready to be activated, but do not activate it, can it be activated by another team that activates their turf war?

Yes..!

RSS