rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 23 2023 4:04 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Jul 23 2023 2:43 PM

ScottHope:

MioKontic:
    Account disabled I believe, with maybe a bit more.  I've seen a few like that.

I had a feeling it was something of that nature Mio, but how do they continue to play?

They're searchable both here and on the app. 

Something else; I looked at the friends on his list, (some had too many for me to concentrate all the way through and some I didn't look at as I got bored, but....) I think it was Ron and Tiger from the more recent ones and his first friend, although they're on his list he's not on theirs.  I didn't actually find him on any list but, as said, I didn't look too hard.  

• HamdenPro
    2,417 Posts
    Sun, Jul 23 2023 3:01 PM

DodgyPutter:
    I didn't look too hard. 

So, you did not see the rabbits, I take it...hmmm

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Jul 23 2023 3:27 PM

HamdenPro:
    So, you did not see the rabbits, I take it...hmmm

I always see the rabbits, and mushrooms, so didn't think them worth mentioning. Maybe the Golden Eagle is only visible on USA severs (Albania, Germany, Austria, Mexico and Kazakhstan are among other possibilities) but I did think it inconceivable that any living creature would ever drop a Hoperman comic.  Did you get Nessie drowning under last word posts?

• MioKontic
    4,594 Posts
    Sun, Jul 23 2023 4:04 PM

Dodgy's right, the account can be found in a search, so it's not disabled (as I found out as soon as I'd made the post, but I couldn't add to it as it was going through moderation).  And as you quite rightly said, he is still playing.  It has to be something wrong in WGT's database for that player.

I was going to suggest that he has no blogs or activity history, but I think the account page would still have the headings, so scratch that!

• PAGES
RSS