Forums

Help › Forums

Re: CC tournament with no pay out?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 8 2023 11:27 AM (2 replies)
  • Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Wed, Jul 5 2023 2:47 PM

We currently have a CC bracket tournament that the host put in 1000 credits, and a 25 credit entry fee. When going to the prizes payout it says "No Prizes here, Bragging Rights Only". 

It this a problem 922 from the last update?

I hope the credits will get refunded, or the winners will get their cut.

• MioKontic
    4,593 Posts
    Fri, Jul 7 2023 11:54 AM

You may want to alert WGTNico to have a look at this thread, otherwise no one may see it as WGT's presence in the forum these days is minimal at best.

EDIT:  You'd think that, seeing as my posts are being moderated, the person who ok'd the post might have at least looked at this thread and replied, but alas no.  WGT presence in the forum is lower than ever.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sat, Jul 8 2023 11:27 AM

MioKontic:

You may want to alert WGTNico to have a look at this thread, otherwise no one may see it as WGT's presence in the forum these days is minimal at best.

EDIT:  You'd think that, seeing as my posts are being moderated, the person who ok'd the post might have at least looked at this thread and replied, but alas no.  WGT presence in the forum is lower than ever.

I sent the guy a wall post telling him his best bet was to send a wall post to WGTnico

RSS