Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Clash results.

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 8 2023 11:39 AM (2 replies)
  • Charlene01
    907 Posts
    Mon, Jul 3 2023 1:37 PM

Hi guys, I like the makeover you did to the club home page. Good job!

I have a clash request as a director in a level 19 club. Can you leave the clash results up on the board a little longer, say 24 hours? It gives me time to write up the clash recap to our club forum. Our clash participants LOVE to read up on the results, like the sports page, particularly the top ten individual performances, and who won long putts and long shots with the corresponding distances. I have trouble recording this data, because when each clash game ends, WGT immediately whitewashes some very important data. It becomes irrecoverable the moment the game ends. It's difficult to record these results, having to monitor for 48 straight hours, tuning in with just moments left in each of 11 games we play. I'm pretty confident that other clubs are interested in recording the same stats, but who can I get to stay up in the wee hours of the morning to do this? I'm lights out by 10PM. Thank you for the consideration of a little code writing, or email notification.

Best, Char

• sesky
    3,291 Posts
    Mon, Jul 3 2023 3:39 PM

I had asked WGTNico the same question a few weeks ago. His response was that it was something they were looking into doing at some point but no current ETA at this time.

Our club does a end of Clash re-cap for the members and for the person in our club who takes the time to do this ( and does a great job ), nothing would please him more to have this available.

• Rapbuck
    207 Posts
    Sat, Jul 8 2023 11:39 AM

Charlene01:

Hi guys, I like the makeover you did to the club home page. Good job!

I have a clash request as a director in a level 19 club. Can you leave the clash results up on the board a little longer, say 24 hours? It gives me time to write up the clash recap to our club forum. Our clash participants LOVE to read up on the results, like the sports page, particularly the top ten individual performances, and who won long putts and long shots with the corresponding distances. I have trouble recording this data, because when each clash game ends, WGT immediately whitewashes some very important data. It becomes irrecoverable the moment the game ends. It's difficult to record these results, having to monitor for 48 straight hours, tuning in with just moments left in each of 11 games we play. I'm pretty confident that other clubs are interested in recording the same stats, but who can I get to stay up in the wee hours of the morning to do this? I'm lights out by 10PM. Thank you for the consideration of a little code writing, or email notification.

Best, Char

I second this emotion

RSS