Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Scores

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 27 2023 11:26 AM (5 replies)
  • NeedBeerNow
    6 Posts
    Mon, May 29 2023 5:56 PM

Just wondering, I just played a Tour Champion, look at his stats, how does someone shoot a 5 on 9 holes?

• Stlkcdc3
    278 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2023 11:26 AM

NeedBeerNow:

Just wondering, I just played a Tour Champion, look at his stats, how does someone shoot a 5 on 9 holes?

First 4 holes, he ace'd. Score is at 4. On the fifth hole, his ball landed in the hole, score at 5.....then without a swing the wind blew it into the next 4 holes in order. Seriously no idea. Is 5 a typo, maybe 15?

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2023 11:35 AM

NeedBeerNow:

I have that guy covered, my best non ranked round is 2. Just means some stats are way skewed and to be ignored. 

My scrambling percentage is...  172.89%  and that's tough to do!  lol

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2023 11:37 AM

pdb1:

NeedBeerNow:

This is a difficult game . With the exception of a very few elite players , you will never play .

Everyone has good games and bad games . Same as you .

Lol, 5 over 9 holes a good day indeed!

@ OP The real answer is they didn't, it's just another wgt glitch.  They've messed up lots of our stats, look at your own seems you beat him by four over 9 holes.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2023 1:11 PM

NeedBeerNow:

For a short while there was a glitch and coin games were included in counting averages. And one's scores from even a 1 hole coin game were recorded as their best 9 hole round. 

RSS