Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Swing meter

Fri, Jul 28 2023 8:00 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,505 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2023 12:31 PM

I bet the width of WGT window on your PC is larger (longer) than the one on your tablet.

Very simple when you think about it. The swing meter has, let's say... 3 seconds to travel from the 100% power point to the ding line regardless so the longer the distance, the faster it should run.

Try to narrow down the width of game window by adjusting the resolution setting.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2023 12:51 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

I bet the width of WGT window on your PC is larger (longer) than the one on your tablet.

Very simple when you think about it. The swing meter has, let's say... 3 seconds to travel from the 100% power point to the ding line regardless so the longer the distance, the faster it should run.

Try to narrow down the width of game window by adjusting the resolution setting.

As I said on page 1, this is all true. But, it's also true that the meter takes significantly more time to reach the ding on  tablet than on PC. Yiannis proved it with a video test. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,505 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2023 5:41 PM

AnaNikolaj:
    But, it's also true that the meter takes significantly more time to reach the ding on  tablet than on PC.

Always thought and felt the opposite personally... I haven't conducted any test on it so you guys are probably right though.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2023 10:23 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    Are you on moderation by any chance? IIRC your post wasn't there when I posted mine. If it was, I wouldn't have bothered to write all that. ;)

Hehe, a few more days left on it, from what I heard. Though I doubt it would've affected a post I made on the 5th of June 😉

Edit: Normally it took under 10 hours for my posts to get through during this month.... but eff me, this 1 took 3 days 🤣🤣🤣

• PAGES
RSS