Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Calloway clubs

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 9 2023 1:56 PM (9 replies)
  • ballisticbob26
    2 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2023 8:17 AM

Any ideas why the game doesn't let me purchase the set of Calloway clubs? I have plenty of coins. I hit purchase, it makes an audible click and nothing happens. Thanks

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2023 10:11 AM

ballisticbob26:

Any ideas why the game doesn't let me purchase the set of Calloway clubs? I have plenty of coins. I hit purchase, it makes an audible click and nothing happens. Thanks

Clubs cannot be purchased with coins, you need credits.  If not mistaken, you can rent certain clubs with coins, and they won't be the Calloway clubs you are after, but you cannot buy.

• ballisticbob26
    2 Posts
    Tue, Mar 7 2023 8:45 AM

I go to the pro shop, it says this is a special offer for a SET of Calloway Clubs for 105,000 WGT coins. I try to purchase, it doesn't do anything. My mother said i was special, why can't i get the special offer? I'd rather not play the free credit games but I really need an upgrade on these beginner clubs. Please, someone help me. Thanks

• ScottHope
    10,098 Posts
    Wed, Mar 8 2023 12:40 AM

If this is the offer you are looking at Bob...

...I think the 105,000 WGT coins is what you get along with the clubs and ball/s when you purchase the bundle for $49.99.

Not a bad deal if you want all those things. Purchased separately they would cost you $109.63.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,510 Posts
    Wed, Mar 8 2023 2:02 AM

ballisticbob26:
    My mother said i was special, why can't i get the special offer?

Obviously... he's not being serious.

⇩⇩ EDIT : 😁 ⇩⇩

• ScottHope
    10,098 Posts
    Wed, Mar 8 2023 2:23 AM

F.....udge!  Man Facepalming on Twitter Emoji Stickers 13.1

• dragonmouse
    25 Posts
    Wed, Mar 8 2023 3:30 PM

Or a lot of time doing video's for free creds at 2 a pop. Never spent a dime, never will.  Don't need to if never won another credit.  It's a golf game on the computer for crying out loud. There are hundreds to choose from, some better some worse some free some cost money. This one lets you play either way so either cough up the dough or be prepared for years of upgrading to be competitive with all those with money. Sorta like real life huh?

It's just not worth it to me to pretend to beat you at a game online and have to pay for that effort. Hacks beat me, I beat champions from time to time. If I have to win to make it fun, then its not much of a game is it?

• Ryan4Eagle
    4 Posts
    Thu, Mar 9 2023 1:56 PM

I had the same problem unable to purchase anything. I sent a few e-mails to the WGT Admin and Tec support. Come to find out that there was an issue with the billing system.

That following weekend during their maintenance window they were able to correct most of the issues.

That following Monday I was able to make purchases. 

they will email you back and give you an update.

So, email the WGT Admin and Tech Support and inform them of the issues.

Good luck.  Ryan4Eagle

RSS