Forums

Help › Forums

Re: unreadable greens

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 14 2009 9:56 PM (2 replies)
  • chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2009 8:17 PM

just curious does this game make itself tougher as you get better or not.im verging on the very low 70`s and the greens seem to be harder to read ie,ocean course 9th hole chip to flag showed uphill 6 inches 16 yrd chip hit it well about 12 yrd mark ball runs 22 feet up hill its driving me crazy.i nget the feeling some body is watching and stuffing me up on purpose

frustrated chippy

• SMC1967
    41 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2009 9:02 PM

chipshotcharlie:

just curious does this game make itself tougher as you get better or not.im verging on the very low 70`s and the greens seem to be harder to read ie,ocean course 9th hole chip to flag showed uphill 6 inches 16 yrd chip hit it well about 12 yrd mark ball runs 22 feet up hill its driving me crazy.i nget the feeling some body is watching and stuffing me up on purpose

frustrated chippy

I will second this. I to believe the game plays against you.  It quite obvious when the camera is a mile a way when you go to put of the edge of the green. or after comming off a down hill putt the next putt has 10 inches of break. the wind changes direction just as you hit the ball to some odd direction. 

Bottom Line yeah..I think so.

I'm not too sure this isnt all a hustle as someone else posted in the past.

Only time will tell.. and it is up to us to call em out.

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2009 9:56 PM

I will second this. I to believe the game plays against you.  It quite obvious when the camera is a mile a way when you go to put of the edge of the green. or after comming off a down hill putt the next putt has 10 inches of break. the wind changes direction just as you hit the ball to some odd direction. 

Bottom Line yeah..I think so.

I'm not too sure this isnt all a hustle as someone else posted in the past.

Only time will tell.. and it is up to us to call em out.

thx SMC1967 i thought i was mad!!!!

happy golfing chippy

RSS