Forums

Help › Forums

Re: driving accuracy

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 9 2009 9:49 AM (7 replies)
  • rycostl
    7 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2009 1:10 PM

do gir's on par 3's count in driving accuracy?  i can play a round and hit every fairway and it will asy less than 100% driving accuracy so its the only thing i can think of but not sure.

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2009 1:17 PM

No they don`t. Only thing is, you have to use a Driver for it to count, not a 3w or HB etc.. When we get St. Andrews to play we`ll have 16 fairways to hit because it has only two par 3s as apposed to KI and BB which have 4 par 3s which in turn means 14 fairways each. Hope this helps.

Cheers

• RDavidAm
    6 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2009 3:38 PM
    You mentioned we'll get St. Andrew. Any idea when, and if there's any plan or schedule for additional courses. This is a 'beta' version. Will it remain so? Thanks
  • mefitz
    372 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2009 7:19 PM

Check out "Announcements & News" at the top of the Forums page. There`s a "sticky" thread titled "Upcoming Product Releases" with all the "facts" that have been released to us players. Basically "sometime soon" would be the answer, which has been so for months now(seems longer !) and anything else you read about it would be rumor and/or conjecture. There`re more facts and info in the thread.

Eventually this will graduate from beta but, obviously there is a lot of work to be done yet. I have no idea when or what the official WGT plans are for this. Again, rumor and/or conjecture abound on these forums.lol. Browse the forums and enjoy. You can also type in a subject in the search box to the top right of the page and get a lot more info on what has already been discussed on anything you can think of. Just be aware of the dates posted on those threads because they might be out-dated(meaning what is discussed might have been addressed already) and only have "historical" meaning.

Enjoy !

• rycostl
    7 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2009 5:47 AM
    well any idea why on the game stats it sould say 85% instead off 100% after hittng all the fairways?
  • mefitz
    372 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2009 6:35 AM

Any ideas? Yes, a bug/glitch, lol. which , btw has been an issue before. Unless of coarse the ball did Not end in the fairway or a driver was Not used off the tee. Doubtful after looking at your driving acc....Nice!

I would recommend reporting this to WGT by right clicking (in game) and "report this" or go to the Bug Log in these forums, find a thread dealing with this already, and add your two cents to it.

While composing a post, you can click on the "related" tab and get all the threads related to the subject and choose which one which is the most appropriate so as not to add more clutter(redundant threads) to the forums.

That being said, this thread has already been created and, hopefully WGT has noticed it ! Just don`t expect a reply from them. Some times they do and some times they don`t.

Cheers

PS- I recommend reporting this and any other issues in game Every Time it happens ! This is a Beta after all, and they need to know as much as they can about any problems, new or recurring.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2009 6:52 AM

rycostl:
    any idea why on the game stats it sould say 85% instead off 100% after hittng all the fairways?

This game has a bug where, if you decide to tee off with your 3-wood (or another club) instead of with your driver, that tee shot is automatically counted as a missed fairway for your stats, even if you hit it perfectly.  

• rycostl
    7 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2009 9:49 AM
    that must be it because i think i tee'd off with a 3 wood on one hole, i guess i'll report it to them because i noticed it more than once i try pretty hard to keep my driving accuracy and gir's up.
RSS