Forums

Help › Forums

Re: adobe flash player settings

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 13 2009 3:32 PM (4 replies)
  • theBigT
    23 Posts
    Mon, Jan 12 2009 4:38 PM

on 1-11 i cleared out my flash player as usual too speed up game.never a problem.but this time i cleared my browser like you say according to the instructions.now im getting a popup right under play with a group that says adobe flash player settings,local storage.how much info.can media wgt store on your computer.i have set at 100kb.i tryed upping it and im still getting the popup no matter what i do.what did i do wrong.thanks

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Jan 12 2009 4:42 PM

Are both boxes checked on this page?

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager03.html

You should also move to the slider on this page to 100kb or 1MB if you haven't already.  You can't save the setting on the other page.

• theBigT
    23 Posts
    Mon, Jan 12 2009 6:50 PM

nivlac,thanks for helping.yes i have both boxes checked and moved to 1mb.is that going to be automatically saved cause i cant see a button to save those settings?     

theBigT

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Jan 12 2009 7:18 PM

Yeah, it saves it automatically when you close the window.  Are you still having the same problem?

• theBigT
    23 Posts
    Tue, Jan 13 2009 3:32 PM

hey nivlac,everything seems o.k.now.thank you buddie.let me know if you want to shoot a round sometime.i know your probably alot better then me but i,d like to play.also my brother in law AGINZODAD is on here.he maybe we could get a group going.i notice since the last update the changes.some holes that i had down pat the balls landing in different areas.but it's a great game.i can't wait till i get my upgraded ram so i have 2gbs.

RSS