Forums

Help › Forums

Re: iPad update: game now unplayable

Sun, Feb 6 2022 4:15 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • RonT44
    1 Posts
    Tue, Feb 1 2022 11:34 AM

has there been a solution t o this problem?

• bossbird
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Feb 1 2022 2:02 PM

I play always on an iPad , I haven’t had any problems

• Berliner73
    1 Posts
    Wed, Feb 2 2022 11:52 AM

I have the same issue and can’t find a solution. Have you found anything yet to fix this ?

• Cicero733
    2,296 Posts
    Wed, Feb 2 2022 4:52 PM

FWIW

I play iPad and have periodically encountered the same issues. The remedy I have found is delete/reinstall - more than a few times. Like maybe 3 or 4 over a 2 day period. For whatever reason iPad has it’s issues like non existent winds, bad distances, breaking putts that don’t break, etc. It just seems like I have to wait it out and wait for any updates to catch up. That’s where the multiple delete/reinstall comes into play.

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2022 3:46 AM

All those issues are not the problem of the iPad but Wgt itself, it happens on all devices.

• SLS27
    15 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2022 4:15 PM

How old is your IPAD and how much memory? I have an iPad Air 2020, 256 mgB, and the recent updates have improved the performance. The only issue I have is an occasional stuck meter with putting.

MartinHughes1:

The iOS app store forced me to update the game tonight.  When I started the game after update, my avatar no longer appeared on screen (except for its head) and there was a purple line where my club should have been.  Also the swing meter is completely out of control.  

I deleted and reinstalled the app, but it's still impossible to play.  I don't want to give up WGT; I have been enjoying this game since 2014.

Any help, tips or thoughts ?

Best wishes to all,

Martin

• PAGES
RSS