skip nav

Forums

Re: Is WGT a 'Real' Company? You have a Phone Number?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 3 2019 5:53 AM by HackWilson1930. 20 replies.
  • MrsLasween United States
    5 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 6:18 AM

My game keeps on freezing up for days at a time. Frozen once again. Spent $120 last week no one can help me out. Ridiculous!

Digg
    Delicious
  • AlaskanDame United States
    9,071 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 12:42 PM
    MrsLasween:

My game keeps on freezing up for days at a time. Frozen once again. Spent $120 last week no one can help me out. Ridiculous!

It does not help to keep posting here and only irritates everyone when you use multiple threads to say the same thing. Contact customer service. Click on "contact" at the bottom of this page. Good luck, but this new account has probably gotten you in trouble once again . . . . . . .
    Digg
    Delicious
  • DoctorLarry United States
    2,350 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 12:43 PM

MrsLasween:

How about not posting the same comment on multiple subforums and twice in this one?  

You have been given advice - and now the account is gone.

Sheesh.

Digg
    Delicious
  • alanti Australia
    10,406 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 1:11 PM

MrsLasween:

Hmmm....this is odd....level is 150 indicating you have never hit a ball.....under this account anyway. 

Spent $150 last week.......well again....not under this account.....

Ridiculous you are....will the real rsLasween stand up please.....

Always good to see an 8 year old thread bumped......pity it was at the expense of shooting yourself in the foot.

Digg
    Delicious
  • AlaskanDame United States
    9,071 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 10:37 PM

Mrslawsween is gone, the hack.

undertakersween1 is still here, the Master who spent credits last week.

22 Aug
    UndertakerSween1 purchased the TaylorMade P790 Iron Set (L90+) in the Pro Shop.
    22 Aug
    22 Aug
    22 Aug
    Hopefully, now that the other account is gone, the WGT algorithms won’t keep booting the player for having two accounts.
    Digg
    Delicious
  • DoctorLarry United States
    2,350 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2019 4:39 PM

I notice the master got the advantage of the scoring glitch recently with hole scores counting as 18-hole round scores.

2 ranked rounds

best 18-hole score = 4

average = 37

(apparently other ranked round was 70?)

Maybe some karma involved?   ;-)

Digg
    Delicious
  • pooped169 United States
    79 Posts
    Tue, Aug 27 2019 6:52 AM

Free range chickens......

Did you know that anyone can be part of the BBB? All you have to do is buy the membership... So it's worth is?????? -

Running a business has its loop holes in every circumstance. Just because a company is collecting money and providing a service, does not mean they conform for to what the norm of society may think. However, it is a legal entity.

For example; PayPal is not governed by the FDIC. They can close your account and refuse to release any funds you may have. Good lawyering and research gives big enterprises this advantage.

Adding a phone line to WGT would not only create kaos to CS but, also raise the price of equipment and balls. "Hi, I'm user JoSmoe and I hit a bad ball. I want my mommy." The same with being flooded with paper mail. 

Customer service is very responsive and helpful, as long as you are polite and explain your issue clearly. Here is the link for CS; https://www.wgt.com/help-request.aspx

Or, the alternative is to call Mr. WGT himself!!! FOR A WHOLE HOUR! Here's that link; http://www.wgt.com/proshop/elite/wgt-misterwgt_phone_chat.aspx?i=44bf5837-59e0-4623-831d-1ed07176c6de

As far as finding a job, click the "jobs" button at the bottom of this page and you can explore a career with WGT. However, I would suggest using Indeed and finding one local to you.

"Free range chickens" are smarter than most think them to be. 

Digg
    Delicious
  • DonCaron United States
    3,851 Posts
    Tue, Aug 27 2019 6:51 PM

AlaskanDame:

Mrslawsween is gone, the hack.

undertakersween1 is still here, the Master who spent credits last week.

22 Aug
    UndertakerSween1 purchased the TaylorMade P790 Iron Set (L90+) in the Pro Shop.
    22 Aug
    22 Aug
    22 Aug
    Hopefully, now that the other account is gone, the WGT algorithms won’t keep booting the player for having two accounts.

He is listed in his club as played on 8/27. So whats the problem?

Digg
    Delicious
  • jimshaw39 United States
    524 Posts
    Mon, Sep 2 2019 3:19 PM

see below, or something

Digg
    Delicious
  • jimshaw39 United States
    524 Posts
    Mon, Sep 2 2019 3:23 PM

TruckRacer55:

I hate to say this... but with all of the money you are taking on clubs and balls and Ready-Go's, it would only seem logical to me that you would have a PHONE NUMBER listed for people to call for customer support.  Now that I think about it... any real 'Company' would offer such a service.  But if anyone hasn't noticed.. there's no NUMBER to call.  Hmmmmmm...  It's gotta make you wonder.  I mean I can call EVERY OTHER software company out there that does gaming... but we can't call your's.  I'm gonna check with the BBB here in the US to see if you're even registered.  Because your QC isn't worth a darn...  Yet you don't mind taking peoples money everyday. 

I think I'll look into that.  Do you even have an 'Address' that people can send resumes to if they were applying for a job?

....I kinda doubt they're going to hire you. probably have all the truck drivers they need.

Digg
    Delicious
RSS