Thu, Dec 14 2023 10:41 PM (47 replies)
  • carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Fri, Oct 27 2023 7:06 PM

lol Simon :D :D 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Fri, Oct 27 2023 7:53 PM

Long time no talk, Varun. You're doing a great thing for the community. Keep it up, buddy. ๐Ÿ‘

• masonvilla
    529 Posts
    Sat, Oct 28 2023 1:00 AM

Thank you So much Varun , absolute great night with great people, keep this going for as long as possible, live match play tournaments etc... its what the game needs right now.

Pleasure to be a little part of.

Again thanks Varun  aka  Don King of WGT IMT 

Take Care

Ian

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Sat, Oct 28 2023 10:39 AM

I have to say that was the best time I've had playing this game for ages. I know, we were really mediocre for most of it, but the banter was awesome, including all the friendly jabs. Apologies to all who were exposed to my stuttering English (not easy to simultaneously translate one's thoughts ๐Ÿ˜‰), but thankfully Karl did most of the talking........along with taking the most putts ๐Ÿ˜‰. Luckily, he didn't really need his putter to take 11 on #17, cause his approach was the best I've ever seen live. Deserved the win on that alone. 

In the end, it wasn't about that, fairly sure nobody really cared about credits (cause we're loaded ๐Ÿ˜†). It was just the most fun one can have on a friday night without involving the PG-rated stuff. Thanks again for the good spirited company and most of all, thanks to the Don King of WGT, Carlos, for putting on such a fun event for others to enjoy....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• doylerc
    1,154 Posts
    Sun, Oct 29 2023 2:39 AM

Have to agree with Jure on this defiantly an enjoyable evening and IMO something that should be done more often as it was such a blast. As Jure said especially the F9 it wasn't our best but at least the B9 was far better and it goes to show you only need to get lucky once (just like Sir Puttsalot ) but credit to KK that approach on 17 was amazing. Huge thank to Don Carlos for the invite and a big thank to Jure Karl and Ian for such an enjoyable event looking forward to many more.

Clem

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Mon, Oct 30 2023 9:34 PM

Thanks to you all for the participation and kind words. More pouring in :) :) 

- Varun

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sat, Nov 11 2023 12:19 AM

Hello all Good people on WGT

Here is the latest edition of IMT with Etour Clubs

11 - 11 - 2023 | Wolf Creek | 6 PM UK - 10 AM PT 

Stream links: Irishking1916 - "Click here

Catch you all there.

- Varun

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts