Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Players Quitting!!

Wed, Aug 30 2023 4:24 PM (225 replies)
  • NiteRider069
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 17 2023 12:30 AM

Personally, I see when people quit on me as a form of theft. Because they're more or less stealing my opportunity to get a bird a lot of times. Even though I may not be a great putter, and they see it as a potential win on my part where they're losing so they decide to quit. And I hate that, cuz a lot of times I'm looking at the potential of getting a bird.

I'm kind of glad you brought it up though, because I was thinking of creating a post that said "quitting is a crime". So I figure, if you're playing a game, and you're playing so poorly that you're upset and you want to quit, well look at the other players position and if he has a potential of making a bird then give it to him. Then you can quit if you want to be a quitter. But stop stealing my stats! Does that make any sense to anybody?

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,867 Posts
    Mon, Aug 28 2023 3:43 PM

CrazyGoose2:

Coins are pretty useless. 

idk have you tried getting apparel without them?

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,867 Posts
    Mon, Aug 28 2023 7:58 PM

NiteRider069:
    Personally, I see when people quit on me as a form of theft. Because they're more or less stealing my opportunity to get a bird a lot of times.

I'm thinking you're talking about Head to Head coin games, right?

I've been playing H2H a little over 2 years on Topgolf's WGT. (It didn't really exist in the old WGT.) But we could play against each other and could concede putts, and concede the game when winning wasn't possible.

Current H2H games should pick up the 2 old benefits from the old days. When players forfeit, they're losing the match and it's no big deal to me. I've forfeited maybe 2 times in 3 years because I was buried so deep in sh*t I couldn't get out!

I think when you make Master and TM, you may have a better point of view.

Good luck with your game.

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,298 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2023 4:20 PM

I have only stopped playing three games in 13 years and it's been because of lightning strikes. I live in Tampa FL Central Florida is the capital of the United States of lightning lol. I have never quit a game. I don't care how far behind I was. And when somebody quits, I take the win. I finished the game if it allows me to. And I take the win mentally.

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,298 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2023 4:24 PM

You know what I don't count on coin games, but I like playing them. I buy all my apparel. I don't have time to sit around and watch surveys. Now I like to dress different almost everyday. But i used to play golf about five times a week I was a salesman for 25 years. Used to take a clan out to pay go play golf. Never mentioned sales by the 8th hole they were already asking me about my business. By the 18th I had an appointment to go close the sale. I love golf. And this game has made it possible to play to the day I die. We just lost the player. Would you believe his last game he played alternate with me and three team members. Wow we didn't hear about him for two weeks we found out he passed away a couple of days after the game. Remember the average age of people in my Country Club is well over 60 lol I'm a baby and my Country Club I'm 60 years old LMAO 13 years. The American golf Academy

RSS