Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hi all, brand new to this!!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 1 2009 10:13 AM (2 replies)
  • ladman92
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 8:56 AM
    So what should I be doing? Done tutorials and a couple of closest to pins, what next?
  • WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 9:38 AM

Hi ladman, you can start competing in free tournaments to earn credits towards equipment upgrades, join multiplayer games, or challenge players to match play games. We have a great community here of helpful players, so feel free to post in the forums if you need help with anything.

http://www.wgt.com/tournaments/calendar.aspx

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 10:13 AM

ladman92:
    So what should I be doing? Done tutorials and a couple of closest to pins, what next?

Ladman-The answer depends on how hooked you want to be. You can treat this like a diversion and play it once in a while (good luck on that) or you can become addicted, like quite a few are already! Then you get to decide if it's worth spending a little $ on to improve. Mind you, this is free. You don't have to spend a dime and can do quite well. It's just really hard. First thing you do is get on over to the stroke play options and play a few holes to see if this is for you.

This is the beta version of a clever way to play golf for free wherever your computer is. It has things not quite right with it yet but there's attention being paid to fixing them."Work In Progress" is a popular response from WGT. We are the proofers, so to speak so feel free to chip in-just search for whatever you want to know first. Chances are the topic's already been talked about. 

I personally bought into this and enjoy it hugely. There's a lot to learn if you're into it and a lot of people to learn it with. Check out the profiles of some of the players you see around to get an idea of what could be , or not. GL

YJ

RSS