Help › Forums

Re: Random directions

Fri, Oct 21 2011 7:50 AM (8 replies)
  • Axe111
    1 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2011 3:34 AM

OK,

I've had about had it.

Can so0meone please tell me why when i'm in the rough the first hit completely mi9ssed the ball and the second exactly the same hit slashed the 90 feet?

Why with winds from the right, aiming left, my ball goes way right?

Why with a right sloping green my ball moves to the left?

No more for me, I think.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2011 10:43 AM

TBE

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2011 3:37 PM

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2011 1:09 PM

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 7:25 PM

Axe111:

OK,

I've had about had it.

Although the responses ahead of me are totally expected and Very appropriate( I must say)   

A little more detail into your problem may help other explain it to ya.   

Relax,  buy some better gear and learn the game.    We all started out saying ,"!@#$%^&^%$#@#$%^***&^&&**"  

Hp

• Ecka65
    245 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 8:06 PM

hpurey:

Relax,  buy some better gear and learn the game.    We all started out saying ,"!@#$%^&^%$#@#$%^***&^&&**"

I didn't!  I started saying very bad words around Tour Pro.  Now I'm "Legend" I swear like a drunken sailor!

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 10:14 PM

Ecka65:
    I didn't!  I started saying very bad words around Tour Pro.  Now I'm "Legend" I swear like a drunken sailor!
    Ecka65:

hpurey:

Hahahaha LMAO So funny!  

:-))

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2011 7:42 AM

Ecka65:

LOL.......Now that I made Legend, I don't swear much anymore,  I laugh more however at myself for expecting anything different ;-)

Hp

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2011 7:50 AM

WOW. The poor guy's reached his limit enough to the point his first post is about frustration with the game. He didn't say he was quitting, it's just obvious he's stuck. He asked typical frustrated-player questions that aggravate everybody and didn't throw a rock at the game in a huff like the ones do that those responses are appropriate for.

For starters, Axe, before you give up, change the clubs you're using to the starters. They're  in your bag and are basically the same except YOU have to click the swing. The starters won't automatically click for you and then you can see better what it's going to take to improve. The game doesn't/won't do it for you and that's what makes it real and fun.

Once you have that feel then do a little reading about the different shots you can use and how to manage courses. I swear you will improve. All the good golfers went through this at one time or another so don't despair. It gets way better.  ;-)

RSS