Forums

Help › Forums

Re: newbie observations

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 29 2009 10:20 PM (1 replies)
  • kwoody94
    34 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2009 8:26 AM
    I have been a member of WTG for a few months now and I have come to some opinions. First, I love the game. It is a challenge and is a great way for me to compete even though my competetion days on the "real" golf course have passed me by. Second, I am pefectly comfortable staying at the pro level (avg around 70) because try as I might I cant seem to break 70 LOL. I have no problem playing masters, amatures, or other pros. I have surprised a few masters and beat them and had my head handed to me by some amatures so the competition is still there. Third, The tournament play here is not really intersting to me which is fine, since as I said 70 seems to be my "wall". I know I could spend a gazillion dolars and practice for 8 hours a day and be a true master. but I choose to just enjoy the game. So if you want to play with someone who just wants to have a good time give me a buzz. WTG keep doing what your doing, its great and I would not change a thing. Kwoody94 (Ken)
  • AdamTurner
    103 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2009 10:20 PM

HI Ken,

You're are only as strong as your biggest weakness. Once you identify it or them, refine them and your wall will move.

I thought I also wanted to remain comfortable in the Pro tier, but almost fell out of my chair today when I gained master. I'm ecstatic.

RSS