Help › Forums

Re: CC Tourn purse

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 6 2011 2:05 AM (4 replies)
  • dacrash
    465 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2011 5:23 PM

Hi,

Does anyone know if a CC tournament can be set up as free to enter, but the creator, myself, can add to the purse?  I would like to set up a tournament that members can play in for free, but win credits that i put in for the purse.

Thanks for any help.

dacrash

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2011 9:04 PM

Nope.

I would offer to gift balls via the CC forums.

• dacrash
    465 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2011 9:33 PM

PeterHopper:

Nope.

I would offer to gift balls via the CC forums.

Thanks Peter, good idea.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2011 9:42 PM

That way WGT don't take their silly cut on CC tournos when you already buy the balls and equipment off them.

i.e Callaways that still cost 300+ and a poutter that costs 2400 credits.

I am saving up for the upcoming L95 295 driver that will cost 3,000 credits.

I went to the bank to ask to remortgage my house - but they said they surely people spending such sums on virtual golf equipment during a Worldwide financial downturn were either living in a fantasy world or victims of a scam.

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2011 2:05 AM

PeterHopper:

That way WGT don't take their silly cut on CC tournos when you already buy the balls and equipment off them.

i.e Callaways that still cost 300+ and a poutter that costs 2400 credits.

I am saving up for the upcoming L95 295 driver that will cost 3,000 credits.

I went to the bank to ask to remortgage my house - but they said they surely people spending such somes on virtual golf equipment during a Worldwide financial downturn was either a fantasy or a scam.

LMAO

RSS