Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Community Update September 2020 (now with pictures!!!)

Sat, Sep 16 2023 2:24 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DufferJohn7
    3,563 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2020 3:15 PM

Been practicing a bit with the new aimer. Much improved, thank you WGT.

Now if I could hide the aimer, study the break then move the 'line' by dragging or clicking to where I want it things would be great. I know I'm lazy for not tapping 'v' again but keeping the aimer box hidden would help.

Keep up the improvements, 

John

• JDHaring
    88 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2023 1:07 AM

I'm happy to see that you finally got the aim marker to  "pop" up on the green so we can see the cup. However, it still stays low and covers the hole in reverse mode....bummer. Also, a feature I thought was very cool i the older version of the game, was being able to click and hold on the avatar to make the putting grid disappear temporarily so we could see the whole putting surface without all the movement of the grid. I wish we could have that feature back.

• HamdenPro
    2,415 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2023 2:24 PM

JDHaring:
    However, it still stays low and covers the hole in reverse mode....bummer. Also, a feature I thought was very cool i the older version of the game, was being able to click and hold on the avatar to make the putting grid disappear temporarily so we could see the whole putting surface without all the movement of the grid

Hitting the "V" key, if you are playing PC version, will remove the aim marker (click it again and aim marker comes back). 

While on the green, if you change your club to anything other than the putter, the grid will disappear until you go back to your putter.

Certainly not fixes but workarounds.

• PAGES
RSS