Help › Forums

Re: Question Regarding Full Screen w/ Dual Monitors

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 28 2020 11:09 PM (3 replies)
  • EasyJim
    58 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2020 1:31 PM

Hi all,

I'm a long time WGT player, but am just now starting to switch from the flash version.  I have an external monitor hooked up to my laptop and I can't figure out how to get the game to go full screen on it.  Every time I switch to full screen in the options it automatically populates on my laptop screen instead of my other monitor.  

Can someone please help the old slow guy in figuring this out?  I normally operate in an extended view where I can have wgt open on the large monitor and have other programs opened on my laptop screen.  Hope this makes sense.  Thanks in advance...

• LLLlloyd88
    176 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2020 2:02 PM

Try this:

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/243693/4194088.aspx#4194088

• EasyJim
    58 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2020 2:12 PM

You, my friend, are a scholar and a gentleman.  Worked perfectly....thank you very much!

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2020 11:09 PM

That is exactly how I play - gameclient on my 24-inch external monitor and anything else on the laptop.

Fullscreen never worked right for a separate monitor - ever.  I used a Scotthope autohotkey file for correcting the sizing after opening - until recently when WGT made some change.

A hint - if you get it set up the way you want - dont touch the video options again.  I decided to try something different and it took me quite some time to get it to show properly again!

RSS