Forums

Help › Forums

Re: daily XP resetting in error?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 13 2020 11:18 AM (4 replies)
  • BobbyK0312
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2020 9:24 AM

twice in the last two weeks, my daily XP bonus was reset to day 1, even though I play every day. I lost a lot of XP bonus. this is the first time it's happened to me, is this a new bug?

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2020 2:41 PM

BobbyK0312:

twice in the last two weeks, my daily XP bonus was reset to day 1, even though I play every day. I lost a lot of XP bonus. this is the first time it's happened to me, is this a new bug?

The start of the new day is 8 PM EST. I have no problems with it as I'm on day 1284 now.

So if you have not played today,you have to play before 8 PM. Then the same thing tomorrow.

• BobbyK0312
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2020 5:13 PM

DonCaron:

BobbyK0312:

The start of the new day is 8 PM EST. I have no problems with it as I'm on day 1284 now.

So if you have not played today,you have to play before 8 PM. Then the same thing tomorrow.

ahhh that makes sense. I'll pay more attention to what time I play in the future. thanks!!

• WGTShamWow
    906 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2020 5:37 PM

BobbyK0312:

DonCaron:

BobbyK0312:

ahhh that makes sense. I'll pay more attention to what time I play in the future. thanks!!

Also keep in mind that it counts your round as played at the first stroke of the first new round that day. If you were finding it hard to play a full round one day, you could start a practice round, take one shot, and then quit and it would count for that day. Just remember that its not when you start the round, but when you take that first stroke. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

• BobbyK0312
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 11:18 AM

WGTShamWow:

BobbyK0312:

DonCaron:

BobbyK0312:

Also keep in mind that it counts your round as played at the first stroke of the first new round that day. If you were finding it hard to play a full round one day, you could start a practice round, take one shot, and then quit and it would count for that day. Just remember that its not when you start the round, but when you take that first stroke. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

it would make more sense (to me anyway) for the reset to occur at midnight in whatever time zone the player is in, so they don't have to remember the exact time of the last round/shot they played

1284 days?!?!? yikes. that's commitment haha congratulations!!!

RSS