Re: I çan't play!!!

Sun, Aug 16 2020 10:38 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 1:31 AM

JCPalo:
    I can't play WGT

Had this happen to me last night. Playing A/S my reverse camera wouldnt work so I exited and tried to come back. Only let me back to the screen which shows the 2 teams and nothing. Tried 3 times to get back to the game and wouldn't let me. Never had this happen before. This morning I played a practice hole and I could play it. Will try a nother A/S to night to see if I have time. I use windows 10 with chrome which has always worked well for me.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 7:48 AM

JCPalo:

Thanks DonCaron, this was my solution! Although I can't play PCEA, I have to play with Google Chrome. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks.

If you can connect to WGT through Chrome, you should be able to connect to EA. unless the firewall is blocking it.

Can you connect to the main screen in EA?

Can you connect to play on your Phone?

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 12:19 PM

JCPalo:

Thanks DonCaron, this was my solution! Although I can't play PCEA, I have to play with Google Chrome. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks.

Here is another thing also.Use the search box and windows firewall. Click on allow app through firewall and then make sure WGT Golf is checked off incoming and outgoing

• JCPalo
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 6:26 PM

Hello!!!

It has already been solved. It was a server problem. Thank you very much

Best regard

• PAGES
RSS