Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Is it worth it to upgrade my Irons/Wedges? Or should I wait and buy balls for now?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 8 2020 12:25 PM (2 replies)
  • Kalmyi
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2020 1:11 AM

Hi everyone!

I've saved up a quite a few credits over time with watching ads and now I want to upgrade my equipment a bit. I've already upgraded Driver, 3Wood and Hybrid, now I wanted to ask what you would suggest to get next. Should I get a new set of Irons, Wedges, a Putter or should I wait and just buy balls for now?

Any help is appreciated, thanks for reading!

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2020 12:15 PM

Couple questions.  

1. What part(s) of your game do you feel need the most improvement?
    2. What's your budget?  ("quite a few credits" is kind of vague)

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2020 12:25 PM

Kalmyi:

Any help is appreciated, thanks for reading!

At L45 I would focus on unlocking more levels (ie earning more XP)  so that you have more options to choose.  

Clubs you can choose from now you will simply look to upgrade shortly and everything you have now will suffice.

I chose to use starter clubs and coin rental sets as I worked towards unlocking better clubs and avoid buying and replacing lower end clubs quickly.

I set my sights on --L51 3wd, L55 Driver and L59 irons... I picked up some bargain wedges along the way... But those where the clubs I felt would last me awhile and would be playable up to the Legend tee and possible longer if I had not unlocked better clubs by that time.

RSS