Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Cannot sell my old iron set after upgrading

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 8 2020 2:22 PM (5 replies)
  • BeachGolf
    119 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 5:20 PM

I get this message after buying and upgrading my iron set and trying to sell the old ones:

Could not sell 'NIKE VR Forged Iron Set (L97+)': item is equipped (may be in a bag).

I have checked my 3 saved bags 5 times and made sure I had another iron set saved in each one, but I still get this message that I can't sell it.  Is this a bug or what is going on?  It's not equipped in any of my bags. 

Any ideas?

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 5:52 PM

It IS weird because I can see the new iron set shown in your profile which means it's been properly replaced and saved. Hmmm...

I know this does not answer your question but... why don't you keep your old Nike irons? They're something you'll never get to see again once sold so why not preserving them unless you desperately need credits? WGT will only pay you back 1,000 credits, a pitiful amount that can be easily earned in a week with free credit videos.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 7:08 PM

BeachGolf:

I get this message after buying and upgrading my iron set and trying to sell the old ones:

Could not sell 'NIKE VR Forged Iron Set (L97+)': item is equipped (may be in a bag).

I have checked my 3 saved bags 5 times and made sure I had another iron set saved in each one, but I still get this message that I can't sell it.  Is this a bug or what is going on?  It's not equipped in any of my bags. 

Any ideas?

It is the 800 credit stand bag glitch. To sell your old clubs after unequipping them you have to temporarily un-equip  your  stand bag. Once the old clubs have been sold you can if you wish re-equip your stand bag. I have had to do that every time I sold any clubs since getting the 800 credit stand bag. 

• BeachGolf
    119 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2020 5:17 PM

Cool I'll try that.  Thanks!

Also, thanks for the tip on the videos.  I only have 2800 credits so 1000 is a lot after buying the better irons (with a lot slower swing speed).  I guess I need to watch some videos.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2020 12:41 PM

BeachGolf:
    I guess I need to watch some videos.

They're only available to mobile device users. Those of us who play on PC use emulators. For me, Bluestacks works better for these than NOX. Also they are somewhat problematic. We're limited to 150 a day, but lately I've been having trouble getting to 50. 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2020 2:22 PM

nike clubs are handy to have around.

never know when that bug will crop up again and it helps lower level club mates.

RSS