Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Problem with the current Flash Sale!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 11 2020 8:37 AM (26 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2020 5:22 PM

Robert1893:

Connorjwebb123:
    Imagine caring for the look of a virtual puttter.

Actually, I totally get that. 

The current Level 98 putter is a bit of an ugly putter (IMO). If I still had my Level 70 Odyssey Versa, I doubt I would upgrade to that putter. 

That Odyssey Versa Putter was a great putter. A lot of players went for that putter

• DavStan
    255 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2020 7:44 PM

The point is they adverstised it whether it was a mistake or not, and not only was it the level 98 Sabertooth they falsely advertised, also the level 101 Taylormade Spider was falsely advertised that we know of, maybe more, no one else has complained about other brands. I don't care that I can't get the Sabertooth, I just want the amount of the the credits that i purchased for that specific putter refunded. I didn't purchase the $50 in credits just to have in my account to spend on anything, I purchased the credits because they led me to believe I could get that specific item. 

Another thing!, why would they still offer the level 59 Sabertooth but not the level 98 as well? Also its funny that you can only see the level 59 Sabertooth in the flash version pro shop but when you go to the pro shop on the pcea version, it doesn't show up?

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2020 8:47 PM

DavStan:
    Also its funny that you can only see the level 59 Sabertooth in the flash version pro shop but when you go to the pro shop on the pcea version, it doesn't show up?

It displays for me. 

Do you have the "Hide Items I Own" filter turned off? If not, that's probably why it doesn't display for you. 

And I agree: they should refund you the money you spent for credits (minus any subsequent purchases). 

• DavStan
    255 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2020 9:43 PM

Robert1893:

DavStan:
    Also its funny that you can only see the level 59 Sabertooth in the flash version pro shop but when you go to the pro shop on the pcea version, it doesn't show up?

It displays for me. 

Do you have the "Hide Items I Own" filter turned off? If not, that's probably why it doesn't display for you. 

And I agree: they should refund you the money you spent for credits (minus any subsequent purchases). 

On the main page of the pcea version at the bottom of the screen on the left, if you click pro shop, its doesn't show up under the putter list.

At any rate I've been a consistent  paying customer since October of 2014, but due to this unfortunate event, they will never get another dime from me.  

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2020 7:07 AM

DavStan:
    On the main page of the pcea version at the bottom of the screen on the left, if you click pro shop, its doesn't show up under the putter list.

Like I said, it displays for me. And at the risk of belaboring the point, did you make sure you have "Hide Items I Own" filter turned off? By default, it is on. 

In any case, with both my Windows desktop and a MacBook Pro, I verified the putter displays in the Pro Shop. Below is a screen shot from my MacBook. It displays the same on my Windows desktop. 

And below is a screen shot displaying the filter and sort options. Note how "Hide Items I Own" is checked or set to "yes." I didn't check it. By default, it's enabled.

• DavStan
    255 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2020 8:07 AM

you are correct, I didn't realize that little tee was a filter.

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2020 8:37 AM

DavStan:

you are correct, I didn't realize that little tee was a filter.

No worries. It's not immediately obvious that it would be. 

RSS