Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tagged ?

Mon, Jul 20 2020 4:09 PM (3 replies)
  • reddawg227
    17 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2020 3:29 PM

I'm not real new but have rarely involved myself beyond playing so I'm not sure how things work just yet. I have noticed that many players that I have never played with before seem to cancel out on games more and more all the time when I join a game with multiple players. Have I been tagged somehow ? If so why can't I see the the information against me ? Even players with the same stats have been dumping the game when I join. I guess they think I have cooties . Lol, but no seriously I'm just wondering about being tagged somehow and that this is the reason for all the cancellations . Kinda like being charged with a crime and found guilty without ever knowing there were charges against you. I dunno , guess It doesn't really matter in the end but I am curious . 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2020 7:51 AM

reddawg227:

I'm not real new but have rarely involved myself beyond playing so I'm not sure how things work just yet. I have noticed that many players that I have never played with before seem to cancel out on games more and more all the time when I join a game with multiple players. Have I been tagged somehow ? If so why can't I see the the information against me ? Even players with the same stats have been dumping the game when I join. I guess they think I have cooties . Lol, but no seriously I'm just wondering about being tagged somehow and that this is the reason for all the cancellations . Kinda like being charged with a crime and found guilty without ever knowing there were charges against you. I dunno , guess It doesn't really matter in the end but I am curious . 

Best Bet RedDawg is get into matches with players in your Country Club.

Club Mates don't quit on you

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2020 12:58 PM

reddawg227:
    I'm just wondering about being tagged somehow and that this is the reason for all the cancellations .

While it's easy to think this, given what you're seeing, don't take it personal. If you get booted-and you'll see a message to that effect-that's a sign you're not wanted. But players coming and going in the lobby is a fact of life in MP games.

Some don't like the course, some don't like the greens they'd have to play on with a higher tier, the timer, the format, the mix of tiers and so on. There's also a bug in the lobby when, if you're sitting 3 or 4th and the player ahead of you declines, you'll get booted.

You can't get "tagged" here so it ain't you.  ;-)

• okiechuck
    6,422 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 4:09 PM

I agree with DonCaron. You're in a wonderful Club that has several outstanding members that play A/S and MP games. Make friends with your mates in the Club and you will find a more congenial game.

Cheers

RSS