Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Lost Checkbox to Be Visible or Invisible

Fri, Jul 31 2020 3:08 AM (26 replies)
  • Beachgirl1995
    2 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2020 5:42 PM

Today’s upgrade of the game eliminated the ability to go from Visible to Invisible.     I play on my iPhone 8 And now cannot be invited by friends to play.     Did this happen to everyone?

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2020 8:42 AM

Beachgirl1995:

Today’s upgrade of the game eliminated the ability to go from Visible to Invisible.     I play on my iPhone 8 And now cannot be invited by friends to play.     Did this happen to everyone?

Go to the web game and turn yourself on

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2020 9:30 AM

Beachgirl1995:

It is only temporary and will be fixed once new "redesigned" menus are added to the game to replace the current ones. Yes I think they should have left the current one in until that time too, but it is not technically lost forever.

MOBILE PLAYERS >>>

As a Mobile player it absolutely Sucks ⚽🏀 as you cannot access that part of this site from a mobile as there is no Flash on Mobile browsers.

You will need to access this forum page from a laptop/desktop PC, login on the RH of this screen and change it there.

• Beachgirl1995
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2020 2:47 PM

I don’t play on a PC and don’t have Flash.   

How can you make yourself visible there?

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2020 6:42 PM

Beachgirl1995:
    I don’t play on a PC and don’t have Flash. How can you make yourself visible there?

You will need to access this forum on a PC or laptop that has Flash enabled in its browser. I assume you access this forum on your phone so you log in using the area in the top LH corner. If you do this on a Flash enabled PC it will also show your friends list and allow you to change your status to “available”  Other than that the only suggestion I could make is to send an Email to Customer Service and ask them to change it or if one of the Forum Admins can do that (???)

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 2:49 AM

DonCaron:

Lol.

• Senga20
    3,046 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 5:08 AM

MarchieB:

Beachgirl1995:
    I don’t play on a PC and don’t have Flash. How can you make yourself visible there?

You will need to access this forum on a PC or laptop that has Flash enabled in its browser. I assume you access this forum on your phone so you log in using the area in the top LH corner. If you do this on a Flash enabled PC it will also show your friends list and allow you to change your status to “available”  Other than that the only suggestion I could make is to send an Email to Customer Service and ask them to change it or if one of the Forum Admins can do that (???)

Hi MarchieB

The reply I got back.  They offered no solution to the problem and no indication as to why they removed it in the first place, or when it will be fixed.   If they’d forewarned mobile players we would have had the opportunity to make ourselves visible/invisible.  

Cheers

Dee

WGT Member Services (WGT) 

Jul 3, 2020, 11:27 AM CDT 

Hi Dee,

We have actually removed this ability in our last update, becoming invisible is no longer available on the mobile version of the game at this time. It will be coming back, it is something that our team is looking on improving. We are sorry for the inconvenience and if you have any other questions or issues, please don't hesitate to message us back anytime.

Have a nice day,

WGT Member Services

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 11:59 AM

I have the same problem and I go to the web page to turn it on but can',t and get the following message 

This is a secure (https) page.

Your game status and friend list are not available on secure pages.

done all the things I have seen posted but nothing helps and it was working this morning, i changed it this morning so i could play Showdown in peace.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 1:21 PM

ScottHope:

DonCaron:

Lol.

Classic isn't it

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 2:00 PM

Yes, and at our age Don, it's probably the best we can offer. ; )

RSS