Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Is it just me?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 4 2020 8:16 AM (9 replies)
  • Sasseefrassee
    12 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2020 5:00 PM

Just played the Sparkler Showdown...terribly, admittedly.  But I played against two supposed hacks, one had no stat or scoring history and the other, Level 9, had one game from earlier today.  They both played from short tees and of course shot par.  If they are hacks, I am the Queen of England. I can see how I might just sound like a sore sport, but c’mon, that’s just plain outright ludicrous and unfair! What a waste of coin money .  ‘JB

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2020 8:13 PM

• Soggy0070
    104 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2020 9:03 AM

Hi Your right , I was not sure at first , and then got battered in the second game , I hit at distance at 210 for it to land 196 onto the green, guess where it dropped well before the green and the wind was fine .Am not a sore loser , I like fair game lol 

Cheers Tony

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2020 11:17 PM

my belt is too long. I have extra fresh water eel problems. 

~ taxedtomuchdave ~

Get it?

too.....sorry Grammer cop. boobobbaoobbeoeoeobaoobo.

toomuchdave…..Get it?     Yup......It is you.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2020 1:50 PM

Goldurnit Dave ! Nows Imma have to reset the parameters on my txzdave decoder ring  again ! Acts 'bout like WGT after an update / downtime. Sheesh!

Doc ;)

• sammey1
    679 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2020 4:17 PM

Sasseefrassee:

Just played the Sparkler Showdown...terribly, admittedly.  But I played against two supposed hacks, one had no stat or scoring history and the other, Level 9, had one game from earlier today.  They both played from short tees and of course shot par.  If they are hacks, I am the Queen of England. I can see how I might just sound like a sore sport, but c’mon, that’s just plain outright ludicrous and unfair! What a waste of coin money .  ‘JB

I've tried to just not care about what the opponent does in a showdown. They can get 3 hole in ones for all I care, provided I have a decent round. Coin is worth squat anyway. What irks me is having to have an opponent to even play it. 

• BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2020 8:11 PM

sammey1:

I've tried to just not care about what the opponent does in a showdown. They can get 3 hole in ones for all I care, provided I have a decent round. Coin is worth squat anyway. What irks me is having to have an opponent to even play it. 

I feel the same way...

I did have a run in earlier this week though. In a $$$ bracket tournament an obvious multi-account player made his way through the first round or two shooting 5-6 under par in only his 2nd ranked round ever. It was an account from 2009, with no rounds played until this week, including alt shot and match play. He is playing with The best level 0 Titleist equipment there is. I could not figure out which account gifted him the equipment, There is no sign that he purchased it himself. Is there a place to report such things? Side note: I knocked his sorry @$$ out of that tournament, but felt bad for the players he robbed.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2020 6:40 AM

BPeterson8256:

sammey1:

I feel the same way...

I did have a run in earlier this week though. In a $$ bracket tournament an obvious multi-account player made his way through the first round or two shooting 5-6 under par in only his 2nd ranked round ever. It was an account from 2009, with no rounds played until this week, including alt shot and match play. He is playing with The best level 0 Titleist equipment there is. I could not figure out which account gifted him the equipment, There is no sign that he purchased it himself. Is there a place to report such things? Side note: I knocked his sorry @$ out of that tournament, but felt bad for the players he robbed.

Kudos

• Sasseefrassee
    12 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2020 8:12 AM

HAHA!

• Sasseefrassee
    12 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2020 8:16 AM

BP-

this is exactly what I’m talking about. I want to just say : Well, if they are such a pathetic person that they “need” to be a cheater to win something (a freaking video game, no less!) then just don’t give it another thought.  But sheeesh!!!  JB

RSS